Wednesday 20 November 2013

Advertisers mood board

 This is my advertisers mood board. The image of 'IPC Media' relates to advertisers because they advertise magazines. I put images of gadgets such as Ipads and Iphones on my mood board because the readers of my magazine will be upper class and wealthy people. This means I can advertise them in my magazine because I know they will be able to afford them. The image of Chanel in the center of my mood board is a makeup brand. My audience will wear makeup and be interested in buying it therefore I can advertise it in my magazine. This is why it relates to advertisers. Costa is well known for being the best coffee shop which means I would like to advertise this in my magazine. Finally Conde Nast is on my mood board because they are a high up publishing company which advertise magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment